A golf cart can be your best friend during a practice session as well as a real game. However, it requires batteries to be powered. Finding the best golf cart battery can be daunting if you do not follow the right track. In this article, we shall take you on a journey to find out the exclusive batteries for your cart. There are a couple of factors which would determine the right one, like the size of the battery, its longevity, its price, the voltage and so on.
Before diving into the best golf cart battery that you’d never regret buying, it’s important to know that there are primarily three types of batteries for the golf-cart-
- Absorbed Gas Mat Lead-acid batteries: These batteries are quite long-lasting as they use up till 80% of their total power. They offer premium quality run-time as the batteries are of fine quality.
- Flood Lead-acid batteries: These batteries work on electrolytes which need to be replaced time and again for proper functioning. However, the best thing is that they are one of the cheapest and worthwhile choices.
- Gel lead-acid batteries: Such kind of batteries comes with silica gel that helps improve its quality as well as performance.
Let us have a quick look at the best ones that we curated on the basis of customers’ reviews and professionals’ choice.
- UB12350 U1 12V 35Ah WKDC12-35J U1HR1500S 0120935 6FM33U1 SLA Battery by Universal Power Group: These are of the safest choice which is offered along with high-performance. The 12V Universal batteries are valve regulated, spill-proof, and utterly good. They are durable and easy on the prices.
- VMAX XTR6-235 6Volt 235ah Golf Cart Battery AGM GC-2 Replaces EXIDE E-3600: With long lasting power and dynamic qualities, these batteries are high energy and reserve capacity with an average of 1.62KWH. Made out of excellent quality alloys, they are flexible to use and doesn’t require much maintenance.
- Deka 6-Volt 448-Amp Golf Cart Battery: Again a greater life cycle and decent quality battery, best suited for your golf cart have high-density plates reinforced grid design. It is a 6V battery.
- 4 X TROJAN BATTERY T-105 PLUS 6V DEEP CYCLE FLOODED 225 Ah: This is a high price- a high-quality battery which is also a guaranteed product of high performance and an amazing life-cycle. It can work flawlessly for more than five long years and yet not show a hint of how old it is.
- Amstron GC2 6V AGM Golf Cart, Marine, RV Battery: These are good quality, high value, and best in price range batteries that can run great for the golf cart. They have a decent life cycle and works well with a voltage of 6V. Also, they can be recharged fast. They help reduce the heat generation during the charge-discharge cycles.
Choosing the best golf cart battery is tricky as you might need to do some search in order to find the best-suited one. However, a quick look at the reviews will help provide a summary of where to choose the right one form. This article makes way for new articles that dwell with the best golf cart battery.